Team Lead Customer Retention Projects DACH (m/f/d)
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
We are looking for a new Team Lead Customer Retention Projects for our Customer Retention Department, ideally from immediately, to help us taking HelloFresh DACH to the next level – as a company in its hyper-growth phase this is a great time to join. There is a wide range of career and development opportunities and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
Your area of responsibility
- End-to-end responsibility for retention projects with high impact within the HelloFresh DACH cluster, e.g. driving the retention / NPS agenda, optimizing loyalty challenges as well as shaping individualisation / personalisation for the physical product
- Understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business
- Leadership and management of a team of 2 experienced project managers
- Collaboration and management of various stakeholders locally (e.g. Product and Operations teams) and globally (e.g. Tech Consumer tribes, Product Operations, CRM, etc.)
- Analyze data and present derived insights in order to provide solid recommendations for projects and pipeline to the senior leadership team
- Provide the business with regular updates on the retention pipeline as well as local and global projects and developments
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- 3-5 years working experience in high performance culture e.g. consulting, banking, or FMCG
- Excellent team,project and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to transform raw data into insights for the business
- Good social skills
- Outstanding MS office skills (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Proven academic track record during your master studies
- Hard-working attitude combined with a sense of humor
- Entrepreneurship or social engagement in different projects is a plus
- German language proficiency is a plus
- Opportunity focused mindset, in combination with drive and a pragmatic “getting it done” attitude
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the new cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Customer Retention experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.