Used Car Buyer Spanish Market (d/f/m) // Auto1.com
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
Our pricing department combines technical, commercial and analytical know-how. With the help of our extensive database and constant analysis of current trends we determine the best price for each vehicle in Europe. Through this unique insight into the used car market you will become an expert in the pan-European vehicle trade. Whether Fiat Uno or Lamborghini Aventador, we trade all kinds of cars.
What you will do:
- Evaluate and determine car prices on our real-time online wholesale platform
- Communicate with our national and international subsidiaries with a focus on Spain
- Create price and automotive competition analyses for the spanish used car market
- Monitor different online car auctions
- Collaborate with your team on the development of our international pricing strategy
What you should bring:
- Technical or commercial knowledge in the automotive sector and interest to work in a start up environment
- Experiences in the automotive industry as a salesman (d/f/m), mechatronics engineers (d/f/m), sales consultant (d/f/m) or a similar position
- A passion for cars and preferably experience in the evaluation, purchase and trade-in of vehicles
- Quick thinking and analytical skills
- In addition to Spanish you speak English fluently
What you will get:
- Become an expert in the current used car market
- Exciting career opportunities in Europe’s leading used car marketplace
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in an automotive start up
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym and leisure activities
- A range of cultural activities such as a language tandem partner program and international nights
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Nadine Richter is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2097