Data Governance Product Manager
About the team
Enterprise Product Stream enables Miro to work at scale and serve our biggest customers’ needs. These teams are focused on security and administration, enterprise integrations, user management and licensing, and analytics and insights.
The stream includes Enterprise Security, Enterprise Integrations, Enterprise Administration & Management, and Analytics & Insights teams. Altogether, we work to enable teams and organizations of all sizes to use the power of collaboration to innovate continuously.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The role is open to scale up the Enterprise product stream’s ability to execute and to build a continuous competitive differentiation within the area of responsibility and reports to the Head of Enterprise Product.
In this role, you will work cross-team with business logic teams and infrastructure teams, and engineering leadership to build and evolve the architecture capable to provide the best in the industry data governance features, cross-functionally with sales, success, solution engineering, and customer support to provide Miro customers with the best in class customer experience.
This is your opportunity to build a foundation of Data Governance features such as Data Residency in one of the world’s fastest growing companies.
What you’ll do
- Become a thought-leader and authority on the Data Residency features in Miro and on the competitive space in the area
- Communicate with Miro customers and internal stakeholders to collect their requirements and use it to develop a product strategy on Data Residency
- Build and execute on the roadmap according to the business goals
- Own the product area, iterate on features and drive metrics towards the business impact
- Be an effective part of a geographically distributed cross-functional team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in managing SaaS products of the enterprise grade
- Proved experience of delivering in-cloud solutions for enterprise-grade products with a high bar in user experience and complexity
- Proved success story of building Data Residency offerings and delivering them to the market
- Strong focus on solving regulatory compliance and data governance challenges
- Perfect skills in negotiating technical requirements and dependencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with internal cross-functional teams such as Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, Operations, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!