Director of Platform Growth
Count Us In is a global movement aiming to inspire 1 billion people by 2030 to significantly reduce their carbon pollution and challenge leaders to act boldly to deliver global systems change. Structurally, Count Us In is a radical collaboration model with a distributed leadership group of eight organisations, including the DO School.
In this role you will be part of the Count Us In Leadership Committee and be directly responsible for:
- Count Us In Platform: our website and action platform that allows individuals to take steps to reduce their own carbon pollution and supports organisations to engage their audiences in personal climate action (built and run by DO Nation)
- Count Us In Aggregator: our ecosystem of partner action platforms who contribute their data on citizens taking personal climate action from around the world (built and run by Accenture)
ABOUT THE ROLE
You would own…
- Management and delivery of objectives, KPIs, budget and workstream plans for both products
- Internal and external relationship management with CUI, DO School, Accenture, DO Nation and other partners
- Onboarding of 20 new partners to the Aggregator
- Product visions for the Platform and the Aggregator
… and build…
- A roadmap for Platform growth in 2021, including new offerings, user experience and conversion to action
- The geographic reach of the Aggregator, onboarding 20 new partners and improving data analysis to tell the story around citizen action and climate change.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- Purpose-driven with a passion for the connection between technology and climate action
- A project manager, who can set clear priorities, meet deadlines and recognise interdependencies of working in collaboration with other teams and organisations
- A quick decision-maker about allocation of resources and trade offs based on emerging opportunities
- A relationship-builder, able to work with and across multiple teams, manage senior external relationships and partnerships and represent CUI publicly.
And will likely have:
- Experience in digital product or digital project management, ideally in a consumer or public-facing role
- Worked in a technology product company or consultancy
- Data analytics or data science project experience
Ideally, you might also have experience in
- Social / environmental / impact-focussed contexts
- Working with multiple stakeholders across industries
- Working with corporate / non profit / government sponsors
WHY JOIN Count Us In and the DO School?
- You will work with purpose-driven organizations committed to build a more purposeful and sustainable world
- You will be part of an entrepreneurial, creative and international team and interact with our global partners and communities
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities