Director of Product // Idagio
We are looking for a passionate product leader to join our world-class team at IDAGIO.
IDAGIO has already been downloaded by more than a million people, with subscribers coming from more than 175 countries. But we aim higher. We envision IDAGIO to be an indispensable part of the daily lives of millions of people, accessed across a multitude of platforms—leading and redefining classical music streaming.
As our new Director of Product, you will play a crucial role in helping us reach those goals. Your leadership and vision will take an already strong Product team to the next level: a growing organization delivering great value to those who matter most: listeners and musicians.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for our entire range of apps and platforms, ensuring product-market fit and growth through constant improvement of activation, conversion and retention metrics
- Mentor and grow IDAGIO’s product organization of 30+ experienced, driven, and results-oriented teammates
- Be a positive role model in a company that cultivates a trusting, open-minded and inclusive work environment
- Recruit and retain top-tier colleagues to expand the team while maintaining our values and culture
- Demonstrate hands-on project leadership for major cross-functional initiatives, actively driving strategic initiatives yourself
- Provide direction and guidance, becoming a trusted partner to the company leadership and stakeholders
- Inspire the product teams with your passion for execution and delivering high-quality, economically successful and scalable products.
Experience and personality traits we find important:
- You have a track record of leading successful B2C products (subscription- and/or streaming-based would be a big plus) from inception or early stage to significant reach and revenue
- You’re highly adept in data analysis, and have successfully implemented systems that promote growth through methodical experimentation and testing
- In a fast-moving environment full of ambiguities, you are a calm and confident decision maker, and communicate concisely with all relevant stakeholders
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on
- You draw from a broad base of knowledge, ranging from product design and consumer psychology to engineering
- You’re up-to-date with the current technology landscape and an avid user of (music) streaming products
- You are a gifted storyteller, with the ability to inspire people both inside and outside the organization
- You have a strong appreciation for personal and organizational growth, and can apply this passion to motivate and develop both the team and the wider organization
- You’re known for attracting and retaining world-class, diverse product talent—you’re someone people want to work for, and with
What we have to offer:
- High-impact leadership position, in which your work directly influences the strategic direction of IDAGIO and fuels our ambitions to redefine classical music streaming
- Experienced tech team with a track record for delivering great products
- Fast-growing company, bringing together 30 different nationalities and diverse backgrounds
- Positive, open-minded culture and purpose-driven working atmosphere
- Competitive salary package that comes with stock options and generous perks
- Pragmatic approach to remote work and office hours
- IDAGIO is well funded, with over €20m, by renowned investors such as Tengelmann Ventures, Macquarie Capital and btov
“This startup is set to revolutionize classical music” – Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
Classical music connects people all over the world, transcending culture, race, and generation to inspire and evoke thoughts and emotions in a powerful way. Our vision is to enrich people’s lives through classical music. That’s why we are building a streaming service that caters to the unique depth and complexity of the genre – with the goal of making classical music as accessible as never before.
We work with all major and specialized record labels around the globe and maintain close relationships with the world’s leading artists and musical institutions. Among them great orchestras such as the Vienna Philharmonic or iconic artists like Thomas Hampson.
IDAGIO is available to music lovers across the globe. Physically we are rooted in Berlin and we consider the German-speaking countries our home base, in the same as the world perceives them as the cradle of classical music.