Head of Content and Data Partnerships // JustWatch GmbH
JustWatch (www.justwatch.com) is the world’s leading streaming guide for movies and TV shows with over 10 million users across 38 countries. You can search more than 100.000 movies and TV shows to find out where you can legally watch any of them across hundreds of streaming services.
We are looking for a new team member who will lead the content and data partnership team. You will be responsible for our entire content database – as well as constantly adding new streaming services. You will also help to expand JustWatch’s Data & API Partnerships with partners from around the world.
Curiosity, drive, and passion are the core ingredients we are looking for in every new team member. We only want people who are willing to constantly learn through challenging themselves and others and who just love getting things done.
In addition, for this particular role we are looking for:
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in project management or product management
- You have leadership experience and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have strong communication skills and experience in negotiating with clients
- You really love movies and TV shows: You are always up to date with the latest content and you use multiple streaming services yourself
- You have a basic understanding of web technologies and databases. Bonus for experience in working with or even managing developers
- Lead and grow the content and data partnership department
- Manage and mentor our team of content engineers and content managers
- Make sure the JustWatch content database is the most accurate, up to date, biggest and generally most relevant streaming database in the world
- Prioritize and add new streaming services, so we cover all relevant local services
- Make sure matching errors are fixed and user feedback is handled quickly
- Communicate and negotiate with external data partners, manage their accounts and make sure they are happy with the partnership
- Optimize the department’s workflow by developing relevant KPIs and reports
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and fun team while managing and improving the content database of the world’s-leading streaming guide
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful tech companies
If you share these values and want to commit your time and passion to JustWatch, great – we’d like to meet you. We are not interested in a perfect CV, but are looking forward to hearing what motivates you and how past experience will help you to bring our content and data operations to the next level.
Send us an email to [email protected] now! We are very much looking forward to your application.