Head of Product
As Head of Product at Aklamio, you will be working together with our CPO and extended product team to lead our product development, roadmaps, and launch key initiatives. Be part of our vision and strategy and take our company to the next level.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us
- Bridge between senior management and the product organisation. Translate high level strategy into detailed features and products.
- Lead a team of product managers to create inspiring products that meet and align with business objectives and goals
- Schedule sprints and prioritize what should be shipped next with our CPO
- Identify opportunities, create business cases and champion your vision to build organizational alignment across business & tech stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across Engineering, Design, Sales, Account Management and Finance to deliver on the product roadmap and vision while allocating resources appropriately
- Present your team with a purpose for their work – why are we doing what we are doing? What are the expected business outcomes?
- Communicate to your team and the entire company the results of the features deployed and their business impact and performance over time
- Co-conceptualise, specify, groom, plan and deliver within time and scope features and products that cater to our partners together with your team
- Set timing and functional expectations of product improvements and technical roadmaps together with internal teams and stakeholders
- Communicate with all other teams in the company, participate and lead work processes definition and execution.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Senior Product Manager in fintech, SaaS or B2B startups
- 2-3 years of leadership experience – you enjoy mentoring and value teamwork, are able to take things end-to-end independently (and with the team when needed) and extremely customer and delivery driven
- You’ve already built various products such as SaaS solutions, software and B2B2C platforms from scratch
- Ability to tackle complex systems and intellectual challenges, go down from high-level vision into general requirements, then into the smallest pieces
- Understanding of system design approaches and architecture, know the consequences that can arise from poor technical decisions
- You’ve worked diligently with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence) as well as working with SQL
- You are a great communicator in English with experience of building, leading and inspiring high performance teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and create clarity and transparency in your team and across the entire company
- You thrive on getting things done and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are experienced in agile and waterfall methodologies. You know and practice the Pareto rule