Head of Product (f/m/d)
Your heart is beating for cool and smart products that inspire millions of users?
You tattooed “hands on” on your pegleg and your pirate eye patch won’t stop you from keeping track of our product landscape?
You’re ready to take over new responsibilities as a captain?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are exactly the pirate we are looking for!
As our new Head of Product you will be working hand in hand with a highly motivated and absolutely awesome team, consisting of Software Developers, UX/UI Designers, DevOps and of course PMs. Aboard you care a lot about the pirates and your leadership style reflects that: you love to interact with people the same way you love to interact with technology.
You are that magical mixture of:
- a hands-on team mate, that does not fear to get their hands dirty
- a genuine product manager, with this special talent for structuring and organising things
- a clear user-oriented view and passionately striving towards our product vision
- a people focused captain, always having an open ear for your team
Challenge accepted? Aye, here comes the checklist…
DUTIES ON DECK
- Research and analysis of product performances, personas and competitors
- Planning and guiding new product developments and features
- Continuous optimising of our core products
- Taking over responsibility for the global product strategy in alignment with the CEO
- Working closely with our developers and internal stakeholders
- Leading and developing a team of 10 pirates (product managers, UX/UI designers, native app developers)
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE
- Profound experience as a product owner or product manager
- Experience in building kick ass mobile products
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- Knowledge of project and agile product management methodologies & tools (e.g. Gantt, Atlassian, Canvas, Scrum)
- Experience in using analytical methods & tools (e.g. Google Analytics) for driving actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Proven track record of developing digital products (creating the roadmap, defining requirements, getting everyone aboard, accompany QA process and learn from the results)
- Strong ability in communicating the product strategies to business- and operational stakeholders and vice versa
THE PIRATE SHIP OFFERS YOU
- A unique and open company culture, where sharing ideas is our lifeblood
- The possibility to involve in designing and shaping our future product
- Flexible working hours (please let us know in case you are interested in a part-time contract)
- Unlimited remote working days
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- The most charming Product & IT department in the world
- A MacBook for private and business use, including a very lovely remote IT support
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme
- Legendary team and company events (as soon as Corona let us celebrate again)
IF YOU LIKE OUR OFFER…
…well, then it’s time for you to get in touch! We are already super curious to learn more about you.
Please send us your current CV, all other documents are optional.
What counts for us is that you fit into our pirate family and that you enable our products to rock and shine even more. We are a caring and diverse crew and we are looking forward to meeting diverse applicants during the recruiting process!
See you soon, mate!