Head of Product
We are making food logistics efficient and transparent. Our platform brings together food suppliers with a network of specialized carriers, simply and digitally, without extensive research. We provide centrally organized technological applications for management and control of their shipments.
We help our partners to spare precious time and effort during planning. We support carriers to fulfil their full potential and let them work together in a network so they can compete with the large industry players.
Our combination of logistics and tech expertise together with our innovative and dynamic startup, combined with our latest funding round lead by well-known investors (e.g. Maersk, Maschmeyer Group) are the drivers for our business success.
What you will be doing:
- As Head of Product (f/m/d) you are fully responsible for the product team and directly reporting to the C-Level.
- You create the product vision and define the product roadmap together with the stakeholders from C-Level
- You help to build a solid investor story that reflects the desire for growth based on the product landscape and technology driven scaleability, holding product demos is natural for you
- You manage the entire lifecycle for our internal and customer facing tools and mobile applications
- You retain, recruit and develop a world class team of product managers and UI/UX experts
- You are in constant exchange with the other departments and business partners and develop solutions than enables them to perform better every day
- You build an ownership-driven environment where responsibility is the key to bringing our products to the next level
- You maintain product roadmaps and continuously challenge the status quo
- You close the gap between business and technical teams
- You help us to become a tech and data driven organisation
- You leave your footprint and take part in the company’s expansion
What we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to work with minimum supervision
- 5+ years experience in a leading product management role from a B2B software background
- Experience in (food) logistics is a plus
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Good knowledge and expertise in working in cross-functional teams
- Agile mindset and experience in working in Scrum or Kanban
- The mindset and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- A daring, goal-driven, can do mentality, who is reliable and a transparent communicator
- Strong communication skills in English
- Make a difference – Your work is a key contribution to our way to revolutionise the global transport logistics market
- Freedom – You are part of a start-up with an open working atmosphere and flat hierarchies in which you can freely develop and take on responsibility from day one
- Start-up Spirit – Benefit from the velocity and agility of a high growth start-up
- Awesome team – celebrating successes and a friendly and warm environment – just ask our office dogs! :)
- Remuneration – We offer attractive salaries based on your profile and previous experience.
- The usual stuff: free fruit, drinks, an activity room to release some stress, and other social activities
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!