Head of Product (m/f/x) – remote work
Full remote work possible (European time zones only).
Based in Vienna, we are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops, and tablets are sold to consumers.
Founded in February 2017, we grew to more than 100 people in under three years. We have expanded into multiple European countries already, including France, Italy, Ireland, and Poland. We have won several awards, completed two large funding rounds, and already sold hundreds of thousands of products across Europe.
We consist of over 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, creating a brand and scaling a marketplace.
Refurbed is in an exciting stage of growth, and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to help us build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT TEAM
Our platform is a two-sided marketplace and we have product teams operating on both the customer-facing website and our internal tools and services for our partners.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 7 years of experience in Product Management and at least 2 years of experience leading a Product team
- Ideally, you have a technical background
- You are experienced in E-commerce
- You have a business mindset and work very data driven
- You are able to work with many stakeholders and communicate clearly
- You create a long-term vision for the platform, but also test ideas efficiently
- You are a passionate people manager and act as a sparring partner to your team
- Excellent English skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will lead a team of Product Managers, Scrum Masters and UX/UI Designers
- You will further develop the long-term Product vision
- You will look for ways to improve the customer journey
- You will work with the leadership team to adapt to new business models and expand our reach
- You will be responsible for the supply and demand side of our platform
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- Hands-on experience in a high-growth environment
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Our mission: We want to make Circular Economy the new normal! Let’s use our valuable time to make a difference, while also helping to fix our planet. Let’s not waste our talent!
- Our culture and values: We have strong values that define the way we work, interact, and make decisions.
- Diversity and Inclusion: One key element in our hiring process is “extra perspective”. We do this so successfully that we have around 120 great individuals, from 30 nationalities, and everyone brings something new to the table.
- Development and Happiness:
- Learn about growth from one of Europe’s fastest growing companies! Be a part of our exciting journey from within, as we grow from start-up to scale-up.
- We are keen on Career Development. Join our Leadership training, Language courses or any other program that will help you develop personally and professionally. We empower you to steer your career towards the future you desire.
- Strong Team Leads: We know that people leave bad managers, not companies. So, we make sure to train every team leader and support them in growing in their roles. This ensures them to have the tools they need to support their teams.
- Our overall company happiness averages 80% month over month – the average in Austria is below 50%.
- The Teams: We consist of teams that thrive to be the best in the industry and excel in the areas we work.
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Apply for this position