Head of Product (m/w/d) Opinion Tech
You are responsible for shaping our product that presents our amazing data to millions of users
- As Head of Product you will be responsible for the whole product. Starting with the stakeholder kick-off, via setting up concepts and discussing designs, to finally write stories for the developers.
- You will be leading our Product Team and work closely together with our VP of Product, other Product Managers and Designers.
- You will work on translating the product vision into product features.
- Your work will be seen by all visitors of our partners’ websites, including top German media outlets like Spiegel Online, T-Online, Süddeutsche Zeitung, and more.
You are great in bringing together ideas, business needs and technology know how
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager of a complex product.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing a product team of product managers and designers.
- You like working together with the business side as much as you enjoy discussing tech-issues with developers.
- You are very familiar with agile methods like scrum and kanban.
- You have a strong interest in topics that compose Product Management: People, Design and Tech.
- You can create concepts, user stories, user acceptance criteria, data mapping and formal requirements documentation and you are familiar with A/B Tests.
- You have the ability to define, understand and act upon KPIs.
- You are proficient in using at least one BI tool (we use Redash), and you are not scared of SQL.
- You have a solid understanding of programming and web application development along with its best practices.
- You can easily understand and work on different abstraction levels. You should be able to constructively see the big picture all the way down to complex details of a feature.
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus.
We are offering more than just benefits
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency – this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Mental health: You get professional support through an independent expert for personal or professional challenges.
- Pension plan: You can invest in your future with our company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that our founders answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Part-time work: Compatibility of family and your career is important to us. This is why all of our positions are available in full and part-time.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.