Head of Product Management (m/f/d)
As one of Berlin’s fastest growing SaaS scaleups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility. By combining live car data and a set of cloud-based applications, we offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to help our customers reduce the operational costs for their fleets.
By serving SMB’s to large enterprises in DACH and the UK, Vimcar already has 100,000+ connected cars. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 200 employees from 28+ countries are working towards our mission to build Europe’s leading fleet tech company.
Important information regarding COVID-19: the safety of our employees is very important to us. Therefore, you can expect the application process, as well as the start of your employment with us to be remote until further notice.
As Head of Product Management, you will lead Vimcar’s Product Managers (and their teams) to support our mission of becoming Europe’s #1 Fleet Management Software and disrupt the way companies handle the ownership and management of their vehicle fleet. Your high-level mission is to act as an enabler. You’ll be given autonomy and trust to shape how we work, build products and deliver valueat Vimcar (on the people and the process side) and in which direction our company is heading product-wise:
- You report directly to our VP Product, who believes that to deliver great results, you’ll need trust, empowerment and autonomy from day 1
- You contribute to the long-term product vision, and our strategy to stay on the desired path
- You make sure that everyone knows what is the strategy, what are the priorities, and how are they aligned with long-term vision
- You nurture and foster cross-functional collaboration, between Software Engineers, QA, User Research and Design, to make sure, that our processes enable our teams and product leads to do at their best
- You take close look at our processes and help us iterate on them, to make sure, that they allow us to create the greatest products possible, and that we’re focused on the right metrics
- You coach and lead our Product Managers, to enable and empower them to do their best work, and help them grow
- You tell us! Though we know what kind of outcomes we would like to have, it will be your role to define your responsibilities, to make those outcomes happen
- You embody Servant Leadership – the first question that you ask yourself is “How can I help this person/team”
- You have excellent listening skills, know how to ask the right questions, and can clearly communicate your thoughts
- You’ve already led leaders – You know what are their typical pain points, and how to help them and support their growth
- You have experience with working in a product-driven SaaS company, and you’ve managed a longer lifecycle of the product
- You don’t get complacent with the status quo – you proactively spot places for improvement and potential challenges and act on your observations
- You know how to make product analytics and the work with product success metrics part of the daily work to drive business-oriented and outcome-driven product development
- You’re a great mediator who knows how to handle tough disputes and find together with all parties a satisfying solution
- High degree of empowerment from CTO and VP of Product
- Impact; you’ll lead teams that are building products that are currently used daily by thousands of customers.
- Autonomy; we want to hire you because of your expertise and knowledge and we’ll give you the space to do your best work
- Quick, sustainable growth & secure funding
- An agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team
- Personal learning budget to support your professional growth, as well as free in-house language courses
- Mental health support: Premium access to headspace for day-to-day care, and access to Nilo.health platform if you could use a session with a psychologist
- Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and a variety of other perks, including membership with Urban Sports Club
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Let us get to know you better, and let’s find out together if we’ll make a great match! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We’re happy to help!