Head of Product Management // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are looking for a Product Head who wants to be an active part in creating the #1 tool for Amazon success!
- Be responsible for the process alignment and for the product vision of Sellics
- Set up the product strategy and the roadmap with the founders
- Lead a team of PMs and Designers
- Make sure that PMs, Designers are successful and achieving their goals
- Set up structures and standards to coordinate and align the team of PMs
- Manage the orchester of PMs, developers, processes and priorities – making sure that the machine works
- Hire and develop a great team of Product Managers
You will be leading a team where people are taking ownership: they need a leader who will coach and develop them and get the most out of them. You need to understand what is missing and you will drive for results. You need to be a democratic leader, but take the lead if needed. Leaders at Sellics lead without an ego and are role models in self-reflection for the team.
- You have 10+ years of working experience in product management
- You have min 2+ years of experience in leading a product organisation (Product and Design)
- You have SaaS /B2B experience
- You are an excellent communicator – you need to coordinate with different departments and talk to clients
- You are a world champion at prioritization
- You have the tendency to question and argue from first principles
- You are very structured and organized
- You see the big picture but also have the ability to zoom in to operations
- You have great business and customer understanding
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we\’ve been to Lisbon!