Head of User Research
With a reach of over 85 million football fans worldwide every month, we are the largest and most popular digital media platform for football fans. We are looking for the Head of User Research to drive and develop our User and Market Research and Customer Care operations. While being embedded into the Product Division, User Research acts as a central agency to collaborate with any department in the company, from Product and Design, to Marketing, Sales, Social Media and Content. As the face of User Research, you will represent the department by setting research standards, managing and growing your team members and building relationships with colleagues across all departments.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and define our top-level user-research strategy, and oversee the execution of user research that supports the development of both our product strategy and business.
- Become the ambassador of our users by bringing their voice and mindset into every angle of the company.
- Lead a team of four user research specialists on a daily basis, be a sparring partner on a planning and operational level and inspire your team to match the highest standards of research.
- Support the customer care lead, help with the inclusion of user feedback into the research and product engineering processes, build bridges between customer care and other departments.
- Be an operational, hands-on researcher for special projects across the whole spectrum of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- You have years of experience in User Research and people management within a digital product company or agency.
- You have excellent research skills, from question formulation to methodology, execution, analysis and reporting, both for qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- You have profound knowledge in the R language, including Markdown and Shiny, to support your team’s qualitative project analysis, reporting and visualization.
- You know how to create impact by telling convincing stories and providing clear recommendations, based on your research findings.
- You know that user needs and business needs walk hand in hand and user research must empathize with all relevant stakeholders across the company.
- You are a team player for your direct reports, you find the right tone and apply the right leadership style to all levels of seniority.
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.