Implementation Manager // i-surance
Since our foundation in 2012 in Zurich, we have become market leader our core segments and are rapidly scaling across the insurance market in Europe. Our operations are based in 2 European hubs, Berlin and in Barcelona, along with our sales offices in Zurich, Paris and London – we will also expand to Amsterdam, Brussels and Milan in the next years.
We offer innovative insurance programs for a variety of industries to strengthen their core business, inspire with unique customer experience and generate attractive financial contributions both for us and our partners. We are constantly developing and introducing new, innovative offerings by combining insurance benefits with attractive services that enable us to offer unique services to our partners’ customers.
- Plan the implementation of a new program by developing a masterplan and orchestrate the execution with the different departments
- Coordinate with our distribution partners
- Team-up with your colleagues from business development to define requirements
- Set the goals, timeframe and guidelines of a project and monitoring the progress
- Translate program specifications into actionable measures for our various functions in the supply chain and customer care teams
- Use the business and project requirements to develop clearly defined user stories for IT team to implement
- Act as product owner for the programs you’re responsible for
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes for the internal and external implementation of new and existing programs
- Travel to our offices in Europe to coordinate with local teams
- Taste our excellent Swiss chocolate
Desired skills and experience
- Excellent project management skills, e.g. Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
- Great interest in new technologies, IT and the technical aspect of new business requirements
- Results-oriented and capable of making the short-term backlog tasks align with the long-term business goal, i.e. split big slices of value into smaller deliverables that add value
- German native speaker, good command of English, other languages (French, Spanish, Italian…) are a plus
- Strong team spirit, enjoy working in a multi-cultural team
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Curious to continuously learn and explore new approaches/technologies
- Love to travel and get to know our diverse team
i-surance is a B2B2C insurtech company like no other. Due to the exponential success of our modern and disruptive business model we now boast two operations offices in the startup hubs Berlin and Barcelona and further sales offices in the European finance capitals Zurich, Paris and London. We’ll soon extend into Amsterdam, Brussels and Milan!
How did we do it? Innovation.
We’re disrupting the traditional insurance market two-fold. First and foremost: our offers are transparent and valuable to the clients of our distribution partners. Secondly, we leverage emerging tech to serve our fast-paced digital world. Nobody wants antiquated and boring. Not me, not you, not your clients.
Our philosophy? Innovative, Simple, Digital.
Diverse companies are joining our vision every day. The big retailers of mobile phones, electronics, glasses, cyber security, etc. are amongst those making the switch – We’ve already earned the title of market leader in mobile, hearing aid and car tire insurances in several countries! What’s more, we serve 2M end users in 15 European countries, manage an insurance premium volume of around € 40M and aim to grow beyond € 500M in the next 5-7 years. There are no limits to our ambition!
Our triumph is a team effort, and that continues to be our crucial secret to success.
Despite our incredible growth trajectory and boasting an ever-expanding team of >90 awesome people from all over the world we’ve kept our youthful start-up soul. As all entrepreneurs and modern start-ups know, a great office culture fosters great results. This means warmly connected team mates rather than colleagues. It means team lunches, chilled parties and trips to sunny islands. It means the occasional inflatable unicorn in the office. It means we’re tuned in to how people really want to work; in a flexible environment that nurtures creativity and innovative thinking where our fellow humans are friends, not numbers.