Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) // allmyhomes
We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Product Development department, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) based in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- Supporting Senior Product Managers in continuous development of our platform in collaboration with the SCRUM team (6-8 people) as well as in close interaction with other relevant stakeholders
- Support of the Senior Product Managers in the product implementation as a responsive web application
- Research of industrial trends to support the product vision and strategy development
- Shadowing of the Senior Product Managers in the daily routine
- First work experience in product management field (as intern or working student)
- Knowledge of scrum/agile methodology
- Understanding of web and mobile products
- Very good English skills, German skills is an additional asset
- Confident appearance as well as a structured and independent working style
- Passion for product development in a growing environment
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereals, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtualization Platform: Docker, Kubernetes; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button. For further information, please contact Laure-Marie Teßmann and Pawel Zych on +49 (0) 30 2099 44103