Palta is a global mobile health&wellbeing ecosystem. Over the last 5 years, Palta has launched such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 40 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (#1 fasting app in the US). Currently, Palta fuels the growth of 9 mobile apps, all focused on the digital health&wellbeing market. More than 600 Palta employees work across Europe in the UK, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries.
Zing.coach, a newly founded Health & Fitness startup in the Palta ecosystem, is looking for a Product Analyst.
You’ll contribute by:
- Designing and conducting A/B tests on product features and UX design to optimize performance metrics,
- Analyzing customer experience and product performance data to extract meaningful insights to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis, etc),
- Building analytical frameworks, which can include ad-hoc analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service tools,
- Designing and maintaining data pipeline for your product domain, ensuring data is delivered in a consistent and reliable manner to stakeholders.
We expect that you have:
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and Python data processing skills,
- Strong domain knowledge in assessing digital product and their features,
- BI tools experience (Amplitude/Looker/etc.),
- Fundamental understanding of statistics (including bayesian statistics),
- Excellent English skills (B2+).
- Experience with SaaS metrics,
- Experience building LTV models,
- Experience running multiple A/B tests at once.
Why working at Zing is awesome:
- Own product,
- Be part of the fastest growing fitness and lifestyle startup,
- High compensation,
- Stock options of the well-funded startup,
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup,
- Excellent work environment: the company is small enough to be person-oriented,
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy,
- English speaking environment,
- Team meetings in Munich / Kyiv / Warsaw.