Product Knowledge Manager // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for Product Knowledge Manager based in Berlin.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation Assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as team lunches and free access to our company gym
You will do:
- Write E-Learning courses as new Adjust product features are due to be deployed
- Maintaining a very strong relationship with Product – collaborate regularly in order to stay on track of the Adjust product roadmap.
- Represent the Product Education Team in Product update meetings
- Bring more company awareness to newly released courses and educational content
- Deliver new feature workshops to Training Managers and employees
- Collaborate with Instructional Design Specialists to enhance written course materials – adding images, videos etc.
- Set up company-wide feedback analysis to understand how people learn most effectively
- Keep up to date on mobile industry trends and developments
You will be apart of:
You will be part of a fun, creative and collaborative team of 7 people passionate about teaching & understanding how people learn best. The team’s primary goal is to provide an outstanding learning experience and share knowledge about the Adjust product to new and existing employees.
- Proven track record in creating product related E-learning material and delivering in-class sessions – your facilitating skills are key!
- Strong communication skills – you are able to articulate and deliver opinions clearly and with confidence.
- Genuine interest in Tech and Mobile industries
- Ability to adapt to a product that is continuously changing
- Drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to continuously meet deadlines.
Interested? Let’s Talk!