Product Lead // Dalia Research
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion, and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is a dynamic and fast-paced tech startup with an exceptionally talented team from 29 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us.
Dalia is on the search for a Product Lead to own the development of new, ambitious SaaS product which aims to revolutionise brand analytics.
The journey that awaits you
- In 2017, we launched BrandTracker, a web-based SaaS platform which harnesses the power of our research capabilities to deliver cutting-edge insights to consumer brands. As of early 2019, we are building Latana – the next phase of BrandTracker. That’s where you come in!
- As the Product Lead on Latana, a new standalone platform, you will shape its future and direction.
- This is a career-defining opportunity for someone passionate about building world-class products.
- Own the development of the Latana product, with the goal of delivering a cutting-edge, scalable SaaS user experience to our customers which they love and engage with daily.
- You will distill our existing and prospective customers’ pain points, set the roadmap for development and create scalable processes for user-focused product iteration.
- Create a big, future product vision and execute it by breaking it down in achievable milestones.
- Break complex features (e.g. self-service sign up, payment processes, customer support flows) into minimum viable products, with a focus on quick iterations. Regularly speak to our customers to deeply understand the problems we are tackling and establish new hypotheses.
Your profile includes
- Multiple years of hands-on continuous product management experience in a fast-paced company with a customer-focused development process. Prior SaaS experience would be a big plus.
- Proven track record of vetting product-ideas through direct customer feedback, data-driven validation, and rapid prototyping.
- Experience in observing, understanding, and analysing user behaviour to inform UX concepts for new features.
- Combining analytical rigour with commercial thinking: you combine a strategic gut-feel from observing trends, with a deep sense of data-driven logic and analysis, whilst maintaining a focus on achieving the commercial objectives of the company.
- Customer-centricity: you always think with the customer in mind and continuously challenge whether decisions, products, and solutions truly bring value to the customer.
Why join us?
- No “ninja” culture – teamwork here is paramount, and that means others will help you when you need it.
- Occasional remote work is possible.
- A lavish new office replete with a well-stocked kitchen.
- A team boat that we built ourselves!