Product Lead – Zalando Marketplace // Zalando SE
As Product Lead in Marketplace, you will shape the future of Europe’s biggest fashion platform. You will develop a deep understanding of our merchants, identify which of their problems and needs we should address, and then design, deliver and scale new solutions that generate impact for both our customers and our business.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Identify new product opportunities with a customer-centric mindset, select the right solutions to focus on by making business-savvy decisions and then move fast to successfully execute on your ideas
- Act as the owner of your product: set a clear vision, smart roadmap and ambitious targets and then report against those on a frequent basis
- Work with a dedicated product team to create a highly scalable solution and build products that will shape the next generation of Marketplace Platforms.
- Manage complex and diverse inter-team relationships and lead company-wide collaborations
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Expertise in building B2B products, exhaustive experience in product discovery and working backwards; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems that increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner.
- Ability to define and monitor your own KPIs in order to measure your impact and success of the product
- Analytical mindset and eagerness to build new tech products
- Bridge the natural divide between business and technology and experience in agile working environments with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in hiring, growing and leading product managers
PERKS AT WORK
Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties and events
Competitive salary, share options, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.