Cere’s Decentralized Data Cloud platform allows big brands and enterprises to start establishing their own data ecosystems and first-party data strategies. Cere’s vision is to lead blockchain adoption for enterprises by using their own, unleashed customer data.
To achieve this, we built a decentralized network and customer data ecosystem to allow stakeholders to own their data with 100% control over who can use it and for what purpose in any particular context. This is opposed to traditional CRM’s, which are outdated, expensive, hard to integrate with today’s intelligent (AI) and data-driven solutions.
Demonstrating the urgent need for decentralized cloud solutions, Cere is already in the process of onboarding a number of Fortune 1000 clients and has received one Web3 Foundation grant, with another Web3 grant pending.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking and sound judgements because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
You will work closely with the Lead Program Manager, CEO, CTO, and Director Engineer in Berlin. Our primary engineering team is located in Belarus, management in the US, the marketing team in the Netherlands, and the rest of our team is scattered across Russia, Ukraine, India. Nonetheless, we aim to establish Cere Headquarters in Berlin, allowing us to efficiently gather our multinational teams in one place from time to time.
As a Product Manager and a Product Owner, you will lead our Product team to develop, document, and execute a comprehensive plan to understand their users, make better decisions, and automate processes with Cere’s products and marketplace as a competitive advantage. Together with the Director of Engineering and Lead Program Manager, you will be responsible for giving our teams the information and product methodology needed to be successful and continuously help us improve as an organization. In addition, the Product Manager will be working on our game-changing NFT (non-fungible token) platform and app that we’re currently setting up.
In this role as Product Manager, you’ll….
- Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap and product priorities on operational and strategic levels
- Work closely with the engineering team to clearly convey product direction and deliver product milestones
- Work closely with customer success team to ensure accurate technical documentation and to monitor and resolve customer escalations along with Engineering leadership
- Clearly and effectively communicate and document the product strategy, functionality, and requirements
- Communication – communicating and updating stakeholders on progress and next steps
- Launch and iterate our groundbreaking platform to the market with a test-driven mindset
- Assist and Support Lead Program Manager to lead and train and remove barriers to adoption within the organization.
- You’ll live at the intersection of product and data. You’ll be versed in the skills of product management (requirements gathering, user stories, backlogs etc), but you’ll be passionate about data and the power of good data in the right hands
- You’ll be a real believer in the power of data to transform organizations and their decision making
- You’ll be customer-centric – business users will be your customers, and you’ll be hungry for their feedback
- You’ll get bonus points for having familiarity with app development, frontend development, and marketplace
- You understand and believe in the importance of collaboration and communication – of involving key stakeholders, keeping them updated, and bringing them along on the journey
- You know how to collect feedback from existing customers and new customers and translate it into a product roadmap and product backlog
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- 3+ years in product management or product owner role, working closely with both businesses and developers in data-driven B2B/B2C initiatives and consumer-facing experience, preferably gaming or/and advertising
- Previous experience B2C with app development or frontend development or marketplace or content platform
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to context-switch easily from – understanding users need to get into the technical detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Best if you have successfully launched an app with a metrics-driven mindset
- Experience in working in an agile, cross-functional development team the best is at a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable working collaboratively across teams and departments
- Experience working with remote teams across diverse cultures and still drive the team forward
- Fluent English Speaker with strong documentation skills plus in you are native German or speak fluent German (C1)
- Cere Network’s financial employee incentives include not only company stock options but also its publicly traded native crypto token, $CERE. Cere Network is backed by some of the world’s largest institutions, is traded on the world’s largest exchanges, and still has tremendous upsides
- Be part of a growing team where your contributions aren’t lost; they are seen and appreciated
- A chance to work closely with the brightest minds in the industry
- Opportunity to influence team member’s professional growth
- A flexible and agile organizational structure
- Opportunity to work in multinational, high-performance team members with countless different backgrounds and industry experiences
- Experience direct independence, ownership, and responsibility