At Chatterbug, our product/design and engineering teams work closely with our marketing and language experience (LX) experts all the way from concept to final implementation. We use an iterative process, release often, and stay open to feedback. We’re now looking for an experienced product manager to join our team and help guide product initiatives through the entire development process and into the hands of our customers.
About the job
- Connect and collaborate with the Engineering, Support, Design and Executive teams, balancing a mix of technical, design and business concerns
- Apply your technical knowledge to structure feature implementation and define clear and well-structured processes and help drive our cycle (sprint) process
- Help develop, prioritize and balance product roadmap, technical roadmap, support tickets and unplanned work
- Collect feature requirements from stakeholders and translate into feature scope for the Engineering team
- Keep our customers’ needs at the center of all and analyze our customer data to drive new product development
- Provide structure for feature scoping and estimation and be able to define what “success” looks like for our existing features and future projects
Benefits at Chatterbug
- A leading role shaping a cutting edge product at a pivotal point in its development
- We’ll pay for you to learn a language – either with us or take a class, on us. You can also elect a friend or family member to learn with us for free, too
- 26 days paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Regular fun events, team dinners and an annual company summit abroad (quarantine permitting)
- A wonderful rooftop office in the heart of Berlin (with free fruit and amazing coffee!)
You’re a multi-talented product manager who wants to join our team building our language-learning product and community. You will be part of a small design and development team and have the opportunity to guide major initiatives on our systems, researching, managing, and shipping new features for our students and tutors.
- You have experience working on digital products and you can see the problem through the eyes of a user
- You’re great at anticipating and resolving blockers and refining scope to ensure projects can be completed in a timely way and with as little friction as possible
- You can communicate ideas clearly to provide company-wide visibility for finished work
- You know how to data to back decisions and design recommendations
- You value attention to detail but don’t lose sight of the big picture
- You understand the importance of clear and concise communication and providing context for the work being done
- You are hands-on and like to get things done. You work autonomously and you are proactive
- You’re an active learner whose passions may include learning languages. (If you know a language other than English please tell us!)
Want to apply?
Click the ‘apply now’ button to do so through our website and tell us why you think Chatterbug might be a good fit for you and what you’ve done before. We look forward to hearing from you!