Product Manager // Crate.IO
- International Deep-Tech Start up is looking for a Product Manager.
- Location: Dornbirn, Berlin, remote.
- Part-time employment possible.
At Crate.io our mission is to empower people in every organization to make better decisions in real-time by harnessing the data generated through machinery and sensors. We have a unique capability in facilitating the ingestion and analysis of industrial scale machine data unlocking the bottlenecks associated with legacy technologies and helping companies to reduce risk and increase the efficiency of their operations.
CrateDB is an Industrial IOT database technology for enterprise manufacturing and industrial organisations needing to scale the use of machine data to enable advanced real-time analytics and insights. The market’s most advanced distributed SQL database, CrateDB’s technical architecture unlocks unlimited scale and speed, at a cost previously unachievable and is the only technology capable of simultaneously processing complex sensor/metadata in real time.
We are a deep-tech, VC funded startup with offices in Dornbirn (Austria), Berlin and San Francisco.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A TYPICAL DAY
- Work with our customers and the engineering team to deliver Crate Analytics Platform features, by gaining an understanding of the customer’s needs, designing features that deliver business value and working with the engineers to deliver them
- Support the rollout of our solutions to our customers
- Work within the Customer & Partner Success Engineering team to support our customer base as well as help current and future customers to get the most out of our solutions
- Work with our pre-sales, sales and marketing teams as first contact within engineering for our solutions
HOW YOU WILL GET THINGS DONE
- You use your broad technical understanding of common technology concepts (databases & analytics, cloud solutions, application stacks) and your communication skills and openness to solve our customers issues and implement solutions that will generate business value
- You are confident to work with customers and prospects on a daily basis
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to do the occasional travel
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- A plus: Familiarity with other up-to-date technologies and trends, Microsoft Stack (C#, .NET), Industry 4.0 Know-How
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Very flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Please apply to [email protected], including a CV, photo and letter of application.