Product Manager – Physical Product DACH (f/m/d/x)
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH Product team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As an experienced Product Manager – Physical Product (f/m/d/x) you actively promote the positive external perception of our HelloFresh Meal Kits and brand across the DACH markets. Thereby you develop new product concepts – from the idea to the launch – and make sure to continuously improve the processes along the different project phases. For this purpose you will also analyse past as well as present data and report these to our Senior Leadership Team. As a team, we ensure the best execution of our ideas by working together in a highly cooperative and cross-functional way.
Your area of responsibility
- End-to-end responsibility for highly cross-functional consumer product projects, driving and developing customer and commercial performance within the whole DACH cluster
- Ownership and execution of complex, highly collaborative and cross-functional projects related to our consumer product throughout different business units
- Identification of product gaps followed by the development and execution of new product launches to increase customer satisfaction
- Analysis and interpretation of our product data and consumer insights to provide solid recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Continuous improvement of our product management processes & approaches
- Contribute in making the company successful in terms of innovation and fresh thinking to create meals and variety our customers love
- You have a university degree in Business/Management, Economics, or related fields
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role, e.g. in strategic project management, product management or business development
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with products in food-related & e-commerce industries
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- You think in terms of business and are data and process-driven in your work
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in your dealings with stakeholders
- You are highly organized and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- You have (very) good MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are number-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You speak English fluently, speaking German is a plus
What else we offer you
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting hyper growth phase
- End-to-end consumer product project responsibility and ownership
- The opportunity to be in direct exchange with Product experts and to continuously develop yourself professionally
- A vibrant, international environment and a motivated team
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career through the exchange with senior project managers
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!