digidip is a fast growing B2B start-up in Berlin and Europe’s leading private content network. Our technology makes it easier for sites in the premium segment to monetize their content without any additional expenses.
Our clients include reputable publishing groups, magazines, the most popular blogs and forums on a global scale.
Our international team is based in a beautiful loft office in Kreuzberg, in the heart of the Berlin Startup scene.
Your responsibilities include:
- Research and analyze the market, our users, and the roadmap for our product
- Work closely with the development team to manage workload and focus
- Identify areas of potential growth and actively pursue them
- Liaise with our users, both employees and clients, to ensure the best possible service
- Work extensively in JIRA to manage development tickets and determine priorities
- Assuring that the development team is deploying quality output.
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar project management tools
- Experience managing projects
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum process and principles
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with web development in general
- Experience with affiliate marketing/ performance marketing
Your benefits at digidip:
- Flexible working hours
- A highly motivated team with the smartest people in the industry.
- Great dynamic, lots of responsibilities and a flat hierarchy.
- Regular team events, snacks, drinks and a dog friendly environment!