Product Manager (f/m/div) // Perdoo
As our Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be ensuring we ship the right features. You’ll be conducting customer research, designing features and planning their implementation in close collaboration with our CTO & Engineering Team.
We expect you to solve the complex task of feature design & prioritization by interfacing with all departments, our founders and most importantly our customers, to make the right decisions. Goal management is a brand new category of software, so you’ll need to be both highly creative and analytical to make this happen.
We’re an ambitious team of entrepreneurs excited about building the next big thing in B2B. Perdoo helps companies turn ambition into reality with our SaaS tool which is based on OKR, a goal management framework used by top-achieving businesses like Google and LinkedIn.
By focusing companies around common objectives, we help them fix the broken link between strategy and execution so that everyone can work together on a clear path towards success. Many well-known companies throughout the world already trust us and our product.
As our Product Manager you’ll:
- Decide what gets built
- Ensure that what we ship is awesome and has a real impact
- Conduct customer research & prioritize our product pipeline for maximum impact
- Design features, write up the requirements and make sure everyone is clear on what we’re building and why
- Plan sprints and coordinate with our Engineering Team
- Continuously analyse and monitor the features that we’ve shipped, and most important, the overall UX
Required Skills / Experience
If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company’s success, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally with knowledge of software products
- You solve problems by combining your creative and analytical skills
- You’re a good listener and can get to the essence of requirements
- Native or fluent English language skill
What we offer
- Contribute to a real-life product, used by hundreds of high profile companies
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers
- Beautiful office in the heart of the city with an awesome rooftop, with catered lunch and regular after-work drinks & BBQs
- A fully stocked kitchen
- A competitive base salary, benefits and employee stock option plan
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to Lanzarote!
If you are interested, please apply right here: https://www.perdoo.com/careers/#job-293033