Product Manager (Growth) (m/f/d) // moovel Group GmbH
we are Hauke & Cedrik and we are looking for a new team member in the growth team at moovel! We are responsible for strategic growth of our products and our company. We are focusing on data driven product improvements. With the help of user feedback, analytics, data driven decisions and testing, we push our products to the next level of quality to generate organic user growth.
First a quick look at us
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. moovel is part of a large global corporation (Daimler AG), but at the heart of it we still are a start-up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 280 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations – Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
How the role works
- As part of the growth team you are responsible for improving our products and workflows. You optimize the product along the user journey with the goal of improving certain KPIs and generating organic user growth.
- Experimental data-driven work to quickly find, test and evaluate the best growth hacks.
- Conceptualization of user flows with product owners, designers and developer for our mobile apps.
- Consulting product teams on product improvements to accelerate organic user growth.
- Working closely with different teams such as design or marketing.
Some of the things you will do
- Help evangelize growth hacking, growth hacking learnings, and a culture of experimentation and data driven thinking across moovel.
- Be in constant communication with different teams and departments (e.g. marketing, development, BI)
- Assist agile product development processes with the definition of product features and functionality.
- Express requirements in well written stories which have clear acceptance criteria.
- In partnership with us, identify a backlog of growth hacks to be audited and work with our partners to execute them.
- Use your analytical abilities and data driven thinking to prioritize potential features and tenaciously drive those projects forward with internal and external development teams.
- Be creative and convinced in the tests you choose to run to determine which features get developed and tested.
- 2+ years of work experience in the field of product management/growth/bi.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with our business and technical teams. English is our corporate language, so you need to have very good writing and communication skills in English. It’s a plus if you also have German skills.
- You are thoughtful, organized and collaborative.
- Practical experience with tracking tools (e.g. Localytics, adjust).
- When you get asked how to promote a new mobile product, paid media is your last answer, not your first.
- You are a creative strategist with an analytical mindset and you can grow digital products through smart hacks or different products, not just big budgets.
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Free breakfast, coffee & water
- Mobility allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Flexible working hours
In summary, we are looking for a passionate product manager, who loves working on a product with impact. If this description catches you and you are more than ready for this challenge – we definitely want to meet you. We are excited to explore your portfolio with strong product design samples and a short CV. Apply now by using the ‘Apply’ button.
Hauke and Cedrik
If you have any further questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact
Julia Rosenblau +49 71121953940.