Product Manager (m/f/d) – B2B Recruiter Platform (German required)
Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life! Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 135+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: You will be part of our excellent and cross functional B2B product team and shape our customer facing B2B platform. Your work will change the way recruiters work in 2020!
Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Work closely with our Lead Product Manager, Developers, QA & UI/UX designer on shaping our Recruiter platform and on enabling our customers to find the best candidates for their open positions
- Help innovate our product, speak to our clients and partner with internal business stakeholders to deeply understand their needs, conduct market research and test out new ideas
- Have a direct impact on our company OKRs by owning product initiatives from the idea to the release, work on concepts, align with other tech development teams, write tickets and oversee the development process
- Support the Lead Product Manager with the agile development processes including release planning, velocity monitoring, sprint planning, product documentation, stand-ups, and sprint retros
- Empower other business teams by communicating product changes and roll-outs, providing technical support, creating product guides and trainings
What you need to bring.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business or a relevant field of study
- Around 1-3 years of work experience in digital product management with engineering teams, ideally in B2B software products
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Strong user centric approach and relevant experience with user facing products
- You know how to prioritise customer requests without losing sight of business goals
- You are able to quickly analyse complex topics and break them down into easy to understandable action points
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind, who loves to get things done
- Great communication and project management skills
- You have excellent german and english language skills (both written and spoken)
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in the current situation, with the possibility of booking workplaces in the office; flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
- Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- ESOP: you will participate in our success with your own stocks
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by