Product Manager (m/f/d) in Berlin
Contorion is the smart shop for all crafts. Our mission is to empower craftsmen and small businesses to save time and resources and therefore revolutionize the industry. To achieve this we are looking for dynamic and motivated people who want to become part of our team!
- Analyse our customers and users in order to derive recommendations for improve and further develop our product
- Develop and formulate new ideas and features in the form of user stories as an input for our software development team
- Be responsible for a Scrum Mission as a Product Owner and coordinate tasks with the Scrum Team (such as roadmap, backlog grooming, prioritisation, measurement of success)
- Coordinate cross-departmental processes at the interface of senior leadership, stakeholders, UX and software developers
- Communicate and closely align on new requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- You have successfully received a university degree with a technical and/or management/economical background
- You have previous work experience in product management
- You are familiar with the methods of agile project management (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- You learn fast and have an excellent understanding of numbers. You know the most common KPIs in web analysis as well as how they are measured and analysed
- You are a great communicator and have a confident presence towards internal and external stakeholders
- You work independently and well structured, are a problem solver. You comprehend complex situations and can achieve pragmatic solutions
- You are fluent in English, some knowledge in German is a plus
When you choose Contorion, you decide on these three points:
Creative exchange and teamwork
- Dynamic environment: Work in an international environment together with motivated and highly professional colleagues.
- Scope for creativity: With us you take responsibility and can help shape things. We offer you the opportunity to get involved.
- Positive company culture: How we work together is very important to us. If you identify with our values of transparency, respect, bravery and commitment, you’ve come to the right place.
- Perspective: We want you to constantly develop yourself further. Not just because you want to, but because Contorion is constantly reinventing itself.
- Continuous learning: Get further education in internal & external training, in our Management Academy, mentoring or via e-learning. You set the agenda.
Work and feel good
- Wide range of sports: (from yoga to beach volleyball: everyone will find their sports buddy here)
- Cozy lounge: (soccer, playstation and table tennis will give you fresh ideas in between)
- Regular team events: (joint events brings us together)
- Flexible Working Hours & Home Office: (Adapt your working hours to your daily life)