Product Manager (m/f/d)
Productsup empowers brands and retailers to reach more customers on more channels and maximize sales. Our platform enables companies like IKEA, Aldi, or Sephora to successfully distribute product content across more than 2,500 marketing and sales channels. What makes working at Productsup special? It’s our ABC values! Together we Achieve, Build, and Care. Caring for each other gives us the strong base to build great relationships and products, and in the end, achieve great things.
We are now looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our highly talented Product team of five Product Managers and three UX/UI Designers in Berlin.
In this role, you will take part in shaping our product roadmap and taking it to the next level by planning new features and capabilities, understanding our customers’ needs, and implementing the company’s vision.
Your role and goals:
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn all about the Feed Management world
- Handle and solve real customer issues and requests by designing custom solutions for them
- Collaborate with our developers (both backend and frontend) to implement new features and assist them in overcoming challenges and setting priorities
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Help shape the product roadmap of Productsup
- Work end-to-end on new projects and deliver new product features
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers on optimizing our platform
- Oversee the team backlog, prioritize tasks and work closely with the development teams
- Take part in building new products from ideation to launch e.g. new dashboard, lead and guide the teams to the right direction
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a B2B company and within the SaaS or e-Commerce space
- Experience doing proper Product Management work in a Product-driven environment
- A cross-functional perspective and strong stakeholder management skills
- Great project management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to lead engaging presentations
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics
What we offer you:
- A permanent position at our profitable and growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program (Either remotely, or at our Berlin headquarters) where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities as we scale our thriving business!
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team of Feedfighters
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 30+ nationalities
- Discounted Urban Sports membership
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!