Product Manager (m/f/d) // Promptus GmbH
Promptus is a Berlin-based business angel boutique founded in 2011. We invest in ideas, but we also like to go our own way. One of the successful companies we have founded is Hotel MSSNGR, a leading software solution for guest communication in hotels. We are also a technical service provider for a friendly company in the building materials industry. Our team is very product-oriented and consists mainly of developers, UX designers and product managers.
For our customer \”Kemmler Baustoffe GmbH\” and their leading online shop for building materials \”kemmler.de\” we are looking for a product manager (m/f/d) in Berlin. You control the work of the development teams, plan the development roadmap and its implementation. You will work together with colleagues from the areas of UX design, development and customer service. You are particularly suited to the position if you are an experienced communicator who knows how to define product priorities and drive product concepts from ticket to implementation.
- Management of and communication with product owners of the customer and developers
- Continuous planning of the development roadmap
- Conversion of this roadmap into tickets and sprints together with colleagues from the UX design department
- Timely implementation of the sprints together with the development teams
- Processing of support requests
- Ongoing assessment of the urgency of maintenance and support issues, if necessary implementation of hotfixes
- Ensure that development teams are always working on the right issues while maintaining a healthy balance between innovation, structural improvement, maintenance and support.
- You have at least 1 year experience as a product manager for web-based solutions in powerful cross-functional teams.
- Customer orientation with a preference for services and mobile topics
- Good business judgment, B.S./B.A. or comparable degree required, technical background preferred
- Excellent communication and team skills
- High level of detail orientation and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken German and English skills required – customer language is German, project language is English
Advantages and discounts
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- A great loft office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Frequent team events, e.g. team dinners, culture & sports, retreats
- Remote work possible
- A fantastic team with great colleagues
Konstantin Schlüter , Co-Founder