Product Manager (m/f/x)
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in 11 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 8 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
We are seeking a Product Manager (m/f/x) to join our international team in Berlin. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team consisting of a product designer and several developers. As Product Manager you will be responsible to find effective solutions to hard problems that help achieve our vision. To do so you will collaborate closely with your product designer, developers, product analyst and stakeholders to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to the market.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Contributing to shaping the OKRs of your cross-functional team, and iteratively delivering solutions to meet these goals.
- Meeting with product analysts, product designers and developers to discuss new ideas, finalise concepts and prioritise work according to our overall strategy & the expected impact.
- Deriving insights from quantitative & qualitative research to gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that enhance the user experience.
- Creating and maintaining close relationships with stakeholders to understand their business constraints and to get their buy-in.
- Developing a good understanding of the different functions of our company and how they work together, while gaining knowledge about our industry.
- Defining, monitoring and analysing relevant success metrics.
- Taking the active role in daily development of new features by preparing comprehensive user stories, managing execution and feature roll out.
- Documenting and communicating feature releases and being the go-to expert for anyone trying to understand more about them.
The qualities we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in product management.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with developers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are:
- Competitive salary
- Any tech/gadgets/apps you need to get your job done
- Personal development budget for attending conferences and/or training workshops
- Flexible working hours
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc… (when the situation allows it again)
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city centre easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene (although we currently don’t use it!).
Are you the person we are looking for?We’re looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV. We would also like to know your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation.
Data protection policy