Product Manager (m/f/x) – remote work
Full remote work possible (European time zones only).
Based in Vienna, we are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops, and tablets are sold to consumers.
Founded in February 2017, we grew to more than 100 people in under three years. We have expanded into multiple European countries already, including France, Italy, Ireland, and Poland. We have won several awards, completed two large funding rounds, and already sold hundreds of thousands of products across Europe.
We consist of over 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, creating a brand and scaling a marketplace.
As a Product Manager (m/f/x) you are the intersection of the Product, Engineering and various other teams. Your role is to comprehend our customer’s needs by testing, analysing and improving our user experience. You are an essential asset for our team if you are ecstatic about optimizing ideas, finding new solutions and solving data-driven problems.
With You, we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 4+ years experience as a Product Manager with shopper experience
- You demonstrate success defining and launching excellent products
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are experienced with agile (e.g. scrum, kanban) and cross-functional squads
- You are intellectually curious, naturally collaborative, with plenty of grit and a fast-learner, who contributes from day one bringing good opinions to the table
- You are extremely analytical and like working based on scientific principles
- You are data solution-oriented and strive to master any tool that is needed and helpful
- You are fluent in English
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You define the product strategy and roadmap for a specific user funnel
- You prioritize features, tasks and ideas based on gathered insights
- You coordinate the efforts of a cross-functional squad made of Frontend, Backend, UX and Analytics
- You define features and discuss them with tech leads
- You work with internal stakeholders to support them in their needs and get their support for cross-functional features
- You plan and run a continuous stream of A/B tests and plan next steps based on learnings
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience working in an eCommerce startup
- You have an understanding of coding languages (e.g. Go, Vue.js, React, …)
- You have a background in in-site search optimization
- You are experienced with Optimize
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Startup atmosphere
- Creative freedom to develop your own product strategy and autonomous working fields in a scale-up start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn how to work fact-based backed by data over feelings and guesswork
- Flexible working hours, as well as flexible working location
- Equal opportunity employer, meaning we hire the best talents regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability,…
- Mission-driven – we are making the world a better place
- Available as fully remote position
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.