Product Manager (m/w/d) in Healthcare Startup
Patronus is a recently founded Healthcare Startup based in Berlin. We revolutionized the traditional red emergency button with a state-of-the-art emergency smartwatch. Our product helps elderly to call for help whenever and wherever. We consider this as our entry point to build healthcare products for elderly and the people around them. Our team grew from 8 to 40+ people in the last 6 months. Recently, we raised a big financing round from international venture capital investors for further growth and product development.
What is our vision?
It is our vision to provide the best healthcare for elderly by leveraging technology.
What to expect?
We are a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated team and are backed by top investors. After our successful market entry we are now growing our user base as well as developing new features & products. Our team gives you the chance to improve the life of elderly people and to literally save lives. Help us to continue writing our story!
We are looking for a strong Product Manager to join our Product Team – someone who considers that empathy is critical to success, someone who takes Product Discovery as seriously as Product Delivery; and finally someone who is very curious and has the passion and ambition to make a difference in people’s life by solving real life problems while building great user experiences. To sum it up we are looking for a product manager who is able to solve the right problems and also solve the problems right.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Product Manager at Patronus:
- Lead one of our squads, taking complete ownership of the product roadmap, discovery and delivery
- Identify and prioritize user needs
- Identify and validate new feature ideas through experimentation and data, making clear decisions on priority and roadmap
- Drive delivery of new features partnering with different stakeholders, product managers, engineering, design, researchers and data analysts in an agile development process
- Be a product advocate within the company
- Highly organized, a structured way of working and the talent to inspire people
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager – you have a proven track record in product management with a focus on software products and technologies within consumer-facing products. Start-up experience is a plus!
- Familiar with Product Thinking mindset and Design Thinking Methodology
- Experienced with research (Typeform, SurveyMonkey, Lookback), prototyping (Miro, Figma) and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Fluent in English, but German is a big plus – especially if you consider talking to customers regularly of high importance!
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of opportunities that let you grow personally and gives you the chance to have direct impact with everything you do
- We are a dynamic and highly motivated team with a strong team spirit and low hierarchies in an exciting early-stage startup
- Mutual growth: We work hands on, thereby we can learn from each other and evolve together
- We create the opportunity of using and enhancing the technological progress for a meaningful and life-saving product
- We are a fully remote Product organisation but we also have an amazing office with a rooftop in Kreuzberg so you’re welcome to join anytime you want to escape your home and have a real chit-chat with the rest of the team!
- We offer competitive compensation and vacation packages
We are searching for someone that is willing to undertake responsibility from day one and wants to make the world a better place. You will experience an exciting and inspiring working environment and a team which supports your personal growth. If there are any questions left, feel free to ask at all times. We’d be glad if you joined our team!