Product Manager Marketing Data Exchange // Zalando SE
Zalando’s Personalized Marketing department is looking for a motivated Product Manager to support us in our mission to build the most effective performance driven marketing product in Europe. Within our Personalized Marketing department we build marketing products that are led by data driven innovations and customer centricity while focusing on increasing the incremental business impact.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Build a data-driven product which fulfills the requirements of our stakeholders and keeps the interests of our customers in mind. You will build deep expertise in how marketing tracking and signal sharing is working
- Define vision and roadmap with the team and facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between engineering teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to establish KPIs to measure the financial impact of the product
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experienced product manager who loves to communicate and convince others about the product vision
- You enjoy working on a greenfield product and are not afraid to fail
- Analytical skills are one of your strengths which allows you to transfer insights of deep dives to the big picture.
- Good technical fundament (SQL, HTTP requests) is part of you and you are able to make complexity understandable to stakeholders and colleagues. It’s a plus if you have already experience with tracking and data privacy related topics
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Within our Personalized Marketing team, we want to achieve nothing less than to fundamentally change the way we share data with our marketing partners. For this purpose, we are working on a product that differs in technical and content terms from the current solutions. Due to a variety of external factors, it can happen that we fail with our product. If not, we are one of the pioneers of a new industry standard!