Product Manager Marketing Technology (m/f/d) // Offerista Group
We are visionaries, we outdo others and we are thinking ahead. We organize the digital shopping world of the future. As we are already well-known as the market leader of digital retail marketing within the range of DACH, we provide retailers with digital reach and store visits of our state-of-the-art products. We are proud of what we have reached and we are motivated by the things that will come up. We are \”Offerista\” – and we are looking for bright minds that will make us even better.
Product Manager Marketing Technology (m/f/d)
This awaits you with us:
- Transformation: You will have the chance to actively co-design the future of digital retail marketing
- We neither copy nor chase after. We are creating a proactive market!
- You will benefit from an agile, lean, ambitious and experimental environment.
- What distinguishes us is our excellent team!
- Outstanding developers, short paths, no politics!
You can get a first insight into our product management on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAZNXpcLJzg
Product strategy and further development
- You will take us forward in things of Ad-Tech.
- You will take care that our backend is stable enough for future growth and that it is flexible enough for fast experimentation.
- You will optimize and automate existing processes.
- You will provide an excellent functionality of our marketing formats for all participants: Users, clients, publishers and of course for Offerista.
- For this you will ensure excellent user experience, in order to preferably exceed the objectives of our clients.
- Close cooperation with the teams of purchasing, marketing and account management.
- Support of the developers in realizing our product strategy.
- You will deduce ideas and requirements from hypotheses and find the most suitable way to validate them.
- You will make decisions based on figures and you will analyze usage data and business date as a basis of further improvements.
This is what you bring along:
- in product management.
- at best from the field of digital marketing.
- especially in Google Ad Stack (DV360, Campaign Manager, Adwords, etc.).
- basic technical understanding of the coordination with our developers (programming skills are positive, but not necessary!).
Way of working
- analytical, structured and committed.
- Our DNA is lean & agile: Scrum/Kanban as well as the Lean start-up model are not new to you.
- Pragmatic: You have a good eye for details, but you know that at times \”ready\” is better than \”perfect\”.
- You speak English fluently and you have good knowledge of the German language, at least of the level B2.
A short overview of our benefits:
- You do not want to remain standing, but you want do develop factually and personally? In this case you are one of us! You will get feedback, you can bring in your ideas and from the first day, you will take on responsibility. A strong team spirit among colleagues and a good work-life-balance, combined with a completely flexible trusted working time are expecting you.
- We support your professional and personal enhancement, e.g. with the participation at conferences, internal speeches, our library…
- With all colleagues we celebrate a summer party and a christmas party as well as regular small team events and a family christmas party.
- Your physical well-being is our mission: Whether it is coffee, tea or fresh fruits…enjoy!
- We keep your future in mind and provide a subsidy to your company pension scheme.
- Ergonomic workstations – whether you prefer a high table or an ergonomic stool – we invest in your health!
- The after-work-beer is on us: Join us for a relaxed end of the working day.