Product Manager / Owner
BllocRatio is one of the top productivity apps on Android. We merge conscious design with great utility aiming at simplifying our users’ day to day task, decrease screen time and increase their productivity.
We are looking for a Product Manager/ owner, that is passionate about consumer products, obsessed with neat and clean UI and UX and shares our enthusiasm about helping users become better versions of themselves, be wowed from the usability and simplicity of our UI. Ideally you would identify with digital health, minimalism and subscribe to a less is more mentality.
We are looking for someone hands on, who loves to engage with users, is user obsessed and analytically driven. Ratio got quite popular / viral and has a very large enthusiastic and loyal following on our forums and chat channels, that is eager to help you reach your goals and will provide the perfect playground to perfect your strategy.
You will work directly with the co-founder and CPO and the design team on planning and driving the product vision. Then you will be the link between design, users and the engineering team with complete freedom and autonomy on how to reach company wide KPIs.
Launched / active B2C consumer product dev / management experience is a must.
- 2+ Years experience as a Product Manager/Owner of a consumer product (Preferably Mobile)
- Experience with Analytics and cohort retention.
- Software background is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills + leadership skills (you lead the product and the people behind it)
- Work on a live product used by hundreds of thousand of active users right away.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Option, own your work
- Flexible working hours focus on milestones over time.
- Paid healthy cooked lunch. (After COVID)
- Impactful work,
- Very few meetings. Productive work environment
- Autonomy, you get the freedom to work with your users, developers and implement your ideas directly.
- Fun and humble group of Devs to work with and learn from
- Cozy office in Mitte, at the heart of startups
- Mac laptop
- Paid Team surfing trips.