Product Manager // prosperity.app
What is prosperity?
We are a young and dynamic finance & insurance technology (FinSurTech) start-up and we develop technologies for digital wealth management. Our goal is to enable everyone to build, manage and provide for their wealth. Our concept of prosperity management covers the areas of savings, wealth accumulation and retirement planning.
Join our small team and you’ll have a real impact in no time!
What will you be doing?
- You develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap in order to meet commercial and business strategy and objectives
- You identify the various stakeholder needs, manage the stakeholders and the communication
- You analyze market trends that are necessary for the further development of the products
- You develop product stories and organize daily standups with the development team
- You collaborate with other product managers and the development team to achieve defined product goals
What skills are we looking for?
- You graduated from a course of studies in computer science, marketing, economics or financing
- You have multiple years of work experience in a product function – either as a Product Owner or Product Manager in the FinTech industry
- You are fluent in German or English, Italian or French are a plus
- You have experience in story writing and defining acceptance criteria
- You are able to produce clear product requirements and technical documentation
- You have strong analytical skills and have high standards of quality
- You are able to work effectively and focused on one or more projects in a fast-paced environment
- You are an excellent communicator: you can easily explain, guide and inspire others
- You are a quick and constant learner: you understand and process complex issues and extract requirements and further steps for product development
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
What do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Sunny Office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
Interested? Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date!