TeamSupport is a rapidly growing, product led, B2B SaaS organization. We’ve recently expanded our product portfolio to 4 unique product offerings as we continue to lead in post sale customer success. We know from personal experience that success is found by being proactive not just reactive after the point of conversion in order to continue growing with your customers and maintaining low churn. TeamSupport’s mission is to provide products that help our customers know, grow and support their customers across their post sale journey.
We are looking for a product manager with demonstrated experience developing B2B SaaS offerings, specifically at early stage startups or mid size companies. This product role is highly strategic and requires a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. We are looking for more than a Scrum master. We are searching for a highly skilled product designer with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of B2B SaaS products that improve consumer experience and grow market share. You will be collaborating with the product team to develop a deep knowledge of our users and customers, evaluate data about how our customers engage with our products, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Your primary responsibility is driving revenue and business value by solving market needs wants and desires
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Participate in the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing & sales teams, executives, and other product management team members
- Strong experience in a dynamic, startup product management role
- Our ideal candidate has previous experience with ticketing systems and multi-channel support platforms that include live chat, email, SMS etc.
- Proven experience leading a B2B SaaS product team
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience in a fast paced environment with the ability to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.