**Candidate must be located in the EU, with permission to work for a German company (e.g., EU citizen, Blue card holder)**
Want to help us eliminate overproduction in fashion? Then join ZyseMe as our new Product Manager, and help us build the future of on-demand production.
ZyseMe is a B2B fashion tech startup in the heart of Berlin. Our mission is to eliminate overproduction in the fashion industry, paving the way for a more sustainable world.
We do this by changing the way that clothes are sold and produced, through the use of digitization solutions as well as a machine-learning AI that calculates individual measurements of consumers, and facilitating on-demand production.
ZyseMe’s product connects and orchestrates several parts of the fashion industry, from e-commerce and points of sale, to enterprise systems, to garment production. We work with fashion brands and retailers, enabling them to make individually sized and customized garments produced on-demand. Our impact is rewarding for the business, the consumer, and the environment.
- Shape the product vision together with Senior Management and elaborate the short and long term product strategy
- Proactively drive collaboration with key stakeholders from operations and business to understand and manage their needs, and align them around the product roadmap
- Identify the biggest problems to solve, prioritize rigorously and slice work packages with an agile mindset
- Own the E2E product lifecycle and drive new feature development from discovery to delivery
- Be a central point of contact for the entire product development process and communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences
- Continuously make improvements in design processes, knowledge sharing, and tools used to measurably enhance productivity and product quality
- You have successfully launched B2B tech products in the past. Experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up is a plus
- You make stuff happen around you through influence. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity in a detailed, organized way
- You know how to drive an agile product development process and have experience in leading a cross-functional team
- You are a self-motivated team player able to work in a small, fast-paced environment without much oversight.
- You have strong communication skills and excel at stakeholder management. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when you have to.
We welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
What we offer
- A front row seat in driving innovation and sustainability in the fashion industry
- A small but experienced, passionate, supportive and international team
- Flexible working arrangements
- The sky’s the limit on your career with ZyseMe. We have ambitions to become a go-to name in the fashion industry. Your role will be instrumental in making this happen!
We are a hybrid company, and you have the opportunity to choose between working from our coworking space at the AI Campus in Berlin, or remotely from your home.