Product Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
We are seeking a hands-on Product Marketing Manager, who is experienced at clearly communicating complex B2B tech products. The role requires developing a deep understanding of customers and competitors in order to create sharp messaging across verticals (industries and customer types), for existing products and new features.
As our product marketing manager, you join the product team and are integral to our success.
In this role, you own customer-facing product communications. You are responsible for product packaging, training materials and product adoption, bringing our vision of an open-AI risk management platform to the hands of the most demanding risk management teams in the industry.
You perform market and competitor research to analyze market needs and develop an informed point of view on where the market is heading, to sharpen our product-market-fit, navigating a complex ecosystem at the intersection of payments, risk management and AI.
You work directly with professionals from an array of backgrounds and expertise. Your main stakeholders are Sales and Marketing, who are responsible for attracting new customers, and Customer Success, who are responsible for ensuring their long-time satisfaction.
You work closely with the product and R&D teams to understand the product and its features, to create elegant sales and training kits.
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years’ experience as product marketing manager in a B2B company
- Experience with a data-driven product, preferably in fintech or SaaS
- Experience creating product communications and training materials
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- Fun, creative, diverse and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares
- Flexible working hours, family support and remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private “situations” through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- Diversity and feedback workshops on a monthly basis
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget and educational leave
- Access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- A safe space to openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe’s premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here.
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.