Product Owner B2B SaaS platform (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Product Owner (m/f/d) to join us in Berlin and help bring our development team to the next level! You should be passionate about data and promote data driven mentality. Join us and be part of our journey of developing the next generation discovery platform for live-entertainment and sports events.
- You will work with our internal engineering and data science teams and key stakeholders to take our platform to the next level.
- You are actively looking for new ways and solutions, always keeping the big picture in mind without losing sight of the details
- Break down complex features into single user stories
- Steer the development of the existing product and extend it together with a cross-functional team
- Get to know the internal and external stakeholders of the product, know their needs and priorities and manage their expectations
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Product Owner in a B2B software company
- Experience working with agile methodologies and with cross-functional teams
- Technically-oriented with the ability to write and interpret complex requirements
- Customer-first orientation and strong passion for delivering quality tools, information and content in service to consumer needs
- Proven track-record of working in a complex environment with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interest and experience in working with live-entertainment/sports events as well as software engineering
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and live-entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results-driven team in a young startup
- You work with an excellent team in an innovative company with long-term financing
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Person professional development budget
- Highly subsidised public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
- and more…
- Modern spacious office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks (including masks, air filters, rapid tests etc) for everyone who wants to work from the office
If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with your fans and sell more tickets
future demand sells out your concerts, shows and games. We build software to automate your marketing and sales efforts.
future demand sells out your concerts, shows and games. We build software to predict demand years in advance, increase sales for low-demand events and set your team up for success.
Find out more about us @ future-demand.com