Product Owner – Integration (f/m/x) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico and SIX Payments. Fraugster is backed by top-tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for its clients.
As a product owner, you join our product team and are integral to our success.
As the owner of the integration component of our product, you are responsible for defining how customers integrate with Fraugster, including ownership of the API, staging environment and approval process to move new customers to production. In addition, you are responsible for the integration of AI-based features into our customer-facing application.
You work directly with professionals from an array of backgrounds and expertise, including engineering, analytics and business, who are direct stakeholders of the integration process. From time to time, you manage the integration of selected enterprise customers.
You work closely with other product owners in the product team in order to define features end-to-end, align on priorities and planning. You enable rapid, high-quality development by breaking down high-level requirements into executable and testable items.
We are looking for a technical product owner who values agile product development and high-quality deliverables. Sound like you? Join us.
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years working experience as a product owner in an agile environment or a similar position
- Experience with data-driven products and defining data flows
- Experience with complex backend systems and APIs
- Experience with a product in the fields of risk management, payments or cyber-security is a big plus
- Experience in B2B environments or large ecommerce systems is a plus
- Academic background in engineering or computer science is a plus
- Business fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- The chance to join a growing team of industry experts with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problemsolving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
We look forward to receiving your application!