Product Owner (m/f/d)
Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes.
We provide a unique combination of first-class IIoT technology and its delivery with powerful financial and insurance offerings — all from a single source trusted by hundreds of companies worldwide. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark – the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
Our product team is committed to delivering outstanding results by continuously improving our offerings and considering the needs of our customers in a disruptive environment.
As a Product Owner at relayr, you will manage complex IoT platform and product features. This role is a critical one in our organization and ensures that we continuously discover products and features to be built and deliver those to our customers. You will work in a fast paced and dynamic environment where collaboration with your peers and customers is key to our day-to-day success.
Based in our Berlin office, you will be a member of a cross-functional product team and part of the relayr product organization. We are looking for a person with a passion for products and for solving customer problems, with strong interpersonal and communication skills who learns quickly and is persistent and creative.
Above all, we are looking for people who will contribute to the success of relayr. We love diverse experiences, so even if you don’t meet all the requirements but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you will do:
- Define short-term sprint goals and long-term strategy.
- Gather requirements from customers and users, organise them in versions, epics and stories.
- Prioritize and sequence the backlog of epics/user stories/tasks according to business value throughout the release and sprint planning cycles. Align with stakeholders on managing competing priorities.
- Together with the team and the Agile Coaches establish consistency in process, outcome and delivery, thus improving the predictability of delivery.
- Contribute and improve the various processes, trainings, communication and knowledge materials about the product internally and externally.
- Create a culture within the team that supports effective, iterative collaboration towards a shared goal.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years related experience as a Product Owner, working with cross functional teams to identify, implement and deliver cloud platform, B2B product features
- Hands on experience with Jira, Confluence and various plugins is required
- Expertise in agile development process
- Creative, decisive and able to work in a collaborative work environment
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee at relayr, you will be working from home, enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and flexible working hours.
- Modern office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, free fruits, and a high-end espresso machine
- Relayrians come from all over the world, speak 20+ languages (working language is English), and welcome people of all ages and parental statuses. Our customers are as diverse as we are – join us to connect with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, share knowledge, access our expanding professional library, and attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline. We also offer free German classes at all levels
- Have some fun with regular team lunches and offsites, a yearly company summit, and our branded goodies
- Competitive salary
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We’ll help you settle into your exciting new city!
- 30 paid vacation days + public holidays
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- We partner with Fürstenberg Institute to provide our employees with psychological support and career coaching
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
At relayr, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas to help innovation in the IoT industry thrive.We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.