Product Owner (m/f/x) // Visable Labs
At Visable Labs we strive to connect demand and supply in the digitized B2B world. As a laboratory for innovative solutions in tech, product and marketing we help purchasers to stay ahead of the game on all platforms of the Visable Group. With a reach of more than 3.7 million B2B purchasers per month, the Visable Group is operating the leading B2B marketplaces in the D-A-CH region “Wer liefert was” (wlw) as well as the European B2B platform EUROPAGES in 26 countries.
As part of the Visable Group, we are backed up by a proven business and as a separate entity, we work in cross functional teams, agile and at full speed like a startup. Our headquarter’s in Hamburg and offices in Berlin and Paris make us a truly European company.
As a Product Owner at Visable Labs you will lead a full product feature specific team. You will own the complete product life-cycle for parts of the product; from evaluating new concepts, iteratively refining and launching them.
We provide you with challenges.
- Fully understand the user, our market and the competition
- Conciliate the user needs with strategic business goals
- Evaluate new features based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Manage all stakeholders and get them on board for what you want to implement
- Communicate product ideas through mockups and wireframes
- Articulate product requirements across tech teams
- Together with your team and our CPO, you create the product roadmap
We provide you with perspectives.
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European champion
- A unique job opportunity that covers distributed work through Berlin, Paris and Hamburg
- A multinational team with diverse backgrounds and languages
- An experienced management team of serial entrepreneurs who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- Regular team events, team breakfast, Mate, coffee & tea, snacks and much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- The ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want by a flexible home office agreement
- 30 days holiday policy
- A furry feel good manager (our Golden Retriever girl ‘Coco’)
- And lastly, an ego-less, product-focused working environment
And that’s what you should bring with you.
- Important: German language is a must, as many user research results are available in German only. Our official team language is English.
- At least 2 years of experience in product development & management
- Experiences and knowledge about agile and lean development methodologies
- Analytical mindset for data-driven decision making
- Understanding of technology trends, data market needs and the competitive landscape
- The ability to tell stories with data and also the ability to speak with a non-technical audience about product strategy and development
- A Startup mindset: taking ownership, looking for challenges and embracing a culture of failure
- Technical experiences or database knowledge are a plus
If you would like to work with us, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your application with a meaningful CV, portfolio, cover letter, and your starting date to Vera Unterberg: [email protected]