What You’ll Do
At TeamSupport, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product owner to join our high performance product team.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in b2b product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled product owner with a proven ability to oversee the development of products from start to finish to ensure they meet our customers’ needs and preferences.
You will work closely with key stakeholders, product managers, and technology teams to develop comprehensive product solutions. You must be an effective communicator with strong analytical skills who can articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users throughout the product development cycles.
You will be the driving force behind process improvements of the existing product, responsible for leading the development team through all stages of the product lifecycle. You should be creative, hands on, well versed in agile practices, and have led technical and design teams, and can be the front runner for major initiatives.
- Proven work experience as product owner / scrum master
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful agile sprint
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, BitBucket, GitHub, Figma, and Google Suite.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and capable of multi-tasking
- Critical and logical thinker while being hyper-focused on the details
- Own, manage and prioritize the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions
- Clearly express Product Backlog items to various audiences, including business and technical roles at varying levels of the organization
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and show what the Product Engineering Team will work on next
- Refine the Product Backlog regularly to express the changing needs of the stakeholders
- Work with Product Management on Release Plan to highlight milestone releases for Product and Engineering Epics
- Optimize the work of the Product Engineering Team (i.e. predictability for planning, capitalizing opportunities)
- Collaborate with the Product Engineering Teams to create and execute Product Backlog items
- Collaborate daily with internal and external stakeholders
- Leverage data to drive decisions
- Attend sprint planning sessions to introduce, clarify, and synchronize activities
- Refine product specifications with software engineers and business stakeholders, answering specific questions about acceptance criteria
- Review story delivery (sprint demos) and validate that they meet the short and long-term vision for the product
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of quantitative, technical, or operational experience with mix of business, analytical, and IT knowledge
- 3+ years of story writing, business analyst, system analyst, or product ownership experience
- Experience driving Agile/Scrum delivery projects that involve web-based software development and 3rd party integrations
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present complex operational/technical concepts to various types/levels of audiences
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A quick learner, dedicated team player and have a relentless positive attitude
- Familiarity with UX research and best practices is a plus
Why Work Here
- Remote working opportunity through the COVID-19 pandemic, then hybrid remote/in-person model once it’s safe to return to an office environment.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open door management and a leadership team that listens and cares about your professional growth.
- BVG Pass
- Home office bonus
- Weekly German class
Who We Are
Founded in 2008, TeamSupport is the leading B2B-focused Customer Support solution that brings all of your teams together to increase the enterprise value of your business by strengthening customer relationships. This results in reduced churn, consistent renewals, account expansion, and advocacy. Based in Dallas with offices in Boulder, CO, Berlin, Germany, and Cape Town, South Africa – TeamSupport is deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience.
TeamSupport is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.