Product Owner – Technical
Berlin Brands Group (BBG) has been designing, producing, and selling products in the home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports categories since 2005 and is now one of Europe’s largest digital companies.
BBG creates, builds, buys, and scales consumer brands globally. Our scalable infrastructure and profitable commercial model are driving hyper-growth, last year reporting 2020 revenues of €334M. Our products are sold across channels including direct-to-consumer e-commerce, online marketplaces including Amazon, and wholesale to retailers and distributors. Our passion lies in kitchen appliances, garden & living, sports , and HiFi. Our largest and best-known brands are Klarstein, auna, blumfeldt , and Capital Sports. These are just a few examples within our portfolio of over 23 consumer product brands that is rapidly expanding as we welcome new brands to the group.
We distribute over 3,700 products to consumers in 28 countries worldwide. BBG is now over 1,000 employees strong, working in locations spanning the globe – from Europe, the UK, the USA, to Asia. Our global headquarters are in Berlin, Germany and we are now rapidly expanding our business.
We are scaling up and investing in world-class logistics and fulfillment, innovative digital marketing, e-commerce, marketplace development, and other sales channels. To fuel this growth, we are looking for talented and motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of BBG.
- You introduce and continue the further development of a stable shop platform to support the sustainable growth of our brands.
- You evaluate and implement a future-proof, scalable platform for a good customer journey.
- You collect the requirements of all stakeholders and responsibility for the selection process.
- You communicate with stakeholders from various specialist departments.
- You calculate resources and uplifts of the respective features and fact-based advice for specialist departments.
- You do proactive market and trend analysis.
- You should have experience as a product owner or work closely with marketing/data/technology teams.
- You should have experience with shop platforms like OXID eSales, commerce tools & shopify.
- You should have a good understanding of user experience and customer journeys.
- You should have a good understanding of Marketing and Data team integrations.
- You should have experience of working in an agile environment.
- You should be motivated by success and your own personal development.
- You should be passionate about technology and how it can impact our product growth.
- You should have excellent English communication skills, fluency in German is a big plus.
- A once-in-a-lifetime challenge working in the exceptionally fast-paced working environment of a hyper-growth international business.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe’s leading e-commerce companies.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- A flexible and hybrid working model with a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- We celebrate success together at numerous company events, currently digital.
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and 40% employer’s contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as drinks and various health, offers e.g. physiotherapy, yoga, and back training courses (restrictions occur due to corona guidelines).
JOIN THE GANG
Become a member of one of Europe’s leading eCommerce companies. Click the following button to fill out our online application. We are looking forward to your application!
Berlin Brands Group