Product Owner // Yilu
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and personalised user frontends than ever before. With the aim of creating an incredibly reliable travel experience, we are offering connected services and accompanying our travelers throughout their journey!
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our motivated team in Berlin.
- Work with the CPO to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Assume the Product Owner role in our cross-functional teams by managing the product backlog, creating actionable user stories for the development teams and making sure we are always working on adding value to our users;
- Drive the integration of service & data providers onto our platform;
- Contribute to internal product development efforts while taking into account the roadmaps of external enterprise partners and service providers;
- Work hand in hand with designers, engineers and data scientists as well as our research team to gain understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys;
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing;
- Monitor and report on product KPIs;
- Collaborate closely with our Partner Growth Team during technical spikes.
- 3+ years experience in product management in an agile environment;
- Experience of driving an agile product development process, facilitate product management ceremonies and work in cross-functional teams;
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build B2B products and B2C services that customers will love;
- Understanding of platforms, APIs, 3rd party integrations, mobile technologies, micro-services architecture;
- Strong experience through all stages of the product lifecycle – from scratch to scaling businesses;
- Experience with payment integration and complex in-app payment infrastructures is a plus;
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with great access to great food and transport connections;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!