Let’s transform the way people travel!
At Yilu – the first start-up founded by the Lufthansa Group – we want to change the way people travel. Our goal is to revolutionise the entire travel journey, from the point of departure to the final destination, to provide customers with a connected, convenient and enjoyable experience while creating new growth opportunities for travel companies. To achieve this, we are developing a smart end-to-end travel platform that connects selected travel, mobility and service providers along the travel chain.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our motivated team in Berlin.
What you’ll be working on
- Work with the VP Product to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Assume the Product Owner role in our cross-functional team by managing the product backlog, creating actionable user stories for the development teams and making sure we are always working on adding value to our users
- Drive the integration of service & data providers onto our platform
- Contribute to internal product development efforts while taking into account the roadmaps of external enterprise partners and service providers
- Work hand in hand with designers, engineers on user personas, pain points and journeys
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate closely with our Commercial Team to drive touchpoint integrations
What you’ll bring along
- 4+ years experience in product management in an agile environment
- Experience in driving an agile product development process, facilitate product management ceremonies and work in cross-functional teams
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build B2B products and B2C services that customers will love
- Understanding of platforms, APIs, 3rd party integrations, mobile technologies, microservices architecture is a plus
- Strong experience through all stages of the product lifecycle – from scratch to scaling existing businesses
Nice to have experience, that we’d like to hear about:
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
- Understanding APIs as a product is a plus
If you feel like you don’t quite meet all the criteria listed in the skills/experience, but the role really speaks to you, please apply! If you feel like a lot of the skills and responsibilities outlined are a fit for where you are now in your career or where you’re headed, you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
What is in it for you
- Essential role in our smart, motivated and creative team with colleagues from all over the world
- The chance to impact the success of our constantly growing start-up that is an independent company within the Lufthansa Group
- Autonomous and empowering culture with flat hierarchies and a high degree of freedom
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive monetary compensation
- 30 days of annual holiday
- A yearly personal development budget of €2000 for training professional growth
- Remote friendly and flexible working hours, plus a possibility to work from anywhere in Germany
- A choice between Urban Sports Club membership or a Ticket Plus card
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with great transport connections and food options. Fully equipped with snacks and drinks at the office (currently working from home but the office is accessible!)
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!