Quality Manager / Quality Engineer – Consumer Goods (m/f/d)
You have a passion for great products?
You have experience as quality manager for consumer goods, as quality assurance, as technical product engineer, industrial engineer or as a product developer?
You are thrilled by identifying and fixing topics with suppliers across the globe? You value norms and regulations and are experienced handling them? You admire high quality consumer goods and great customer experiences? You want to shape a young and dynamic company into a global player?
Then, this is your job! We search for candidates helping us across all product groups – from kitchen machines, coffee makers, wine fridges, to rowing machines, hifi audio, and garden furniture. Great consumer products is our DNA.
- You support the development of new products by implementing quality assurance measures from the first draft to the successful market entry.
- You design, plan and implement test scenarios, equipment and procedures to check the manufacture, functionality, performance and safety of our products.
- You analyze and evaluate the quality of the products in our portfolio (Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sport, Garden etc.) and look for potential causes of defects across the entire value chain.
- You conduct trainings to increase the understanding of Quality Management internally and externally.
- You build up our quality management processes, systems and KPIs.
- You work closely with the engineers who develop our products, as well as cross-functionally with other departments (purchasing, logistics, sales and returns).
- You have completed a university degree in Engineering with focus on Quality Management or Material & Quality Testing.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a quality manager, with focus on consumer goods. Ideally you also have experience in project management
- You have strong technical knowledge (especially in electrical engineering), as well as an excellent eye for quality factors & causes of failure
- Previous experience working with Asian manufacturers (China, Vietnam etc.) is a strong plus.
- You are familiar with Quality Management tools, such as FMEA and QFD to analyze data sources.
- You always keep feasibility and profitability in mind and know how and when pragmatism and attention to detail are necessary.
- You are interested in e-commerce processes and customer satisfaction.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe’s leading e-commerce companies
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching