(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/div) // FinLeap
We are Joonko
Through our smart technology and expert knowledge we connect the old and the new world, making our products attractive for the B2B and B2C market and focus on a disruption and digitalization of banking and insurances.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, we have set ourselves the goal of removing the obstacles our customers face. Our claim and declared goal is to recommend the best product for our clients, which is exactly tailored to their individual needs.
We build on a passionate and unique company culture, driven by our CEO Carolin Gabor. What we do is based on Impact, Responsibility and Collaboration. We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work.
We’re now looking for a (Senior) BI Analyst (f/m/div) to join us! If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people’s lives easier, we are looking for you.
What will keep you challenged:
- Build an easy to use and effective self-service BI environment
- Enable business users of various profiles to investigate their data, create reporting, and reintegrate results in their processes
- Build our data model in Looker, Snowflake, and dbt
- Train users in Looker and help them via reviews and co-development sessions
- Onboard new data sources by understanding how they work and integrating them into our data model
- Manage and communicate changes and additions to our data model
- Build and maintain selected high-level reports
- A dynamic environment with flat hierarchies in an early-stage startup with big plans
What we would like to see in you:
- Experience in a similar role in a startup environment
- Strong command of SQL
- Ideally some experience with Python
- Conceptual knowledge in the areas of self-service BI and data modelling
- Data and code quality are not negotiable for you
- Great communications skills that allow you to explain technical concepts to non-technical users in English (and maybe even in German)
- Ability to communicate and convince others of your ideas, as well as disagree-and-commit
- A curious mind and the genuine desire to learn new tools and frameworks as well as sharing your knowledge
Why join Joonko?
- Have a direct impact on the development of this new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H:32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.
Does this looks like your next challenge? Apply here and let’s talk more about it!